Under Leaseweb webmail (roundcube), there is a new tab in settings called Out of Office.
We are going to retire the old plugin soon, so please start using this sooner.
Note: There will be no change for this under the Leaseweb Customer portal
To set it up, Login to webmail and follow the steps below to setup your vacation / out-of-office notice.
- Click Settings from the left menu in Elastic theme or in the top right corner in Larry.
- Click Out of Office in the Settings panel.
- Enter a subject and message (body) that the sender will receive. Optionally, you can set a start and end date. Leave Status as On.
- Save the Sieve vacation rules. The rule is immediately applicable to all incoming mail for this user.
- You can optionally set interval days, add redirect to another email, or send a copy.
- Reply sender address: This is an email address that will be used as sender of the vacation reply.
- My email addresses : Normally the vacation response is sent if recipient address of the incoming message is one of your addresses known to the server. Here you can add more addresses.
- Reply interval: This parameter defines how often the reply to the same sender is generated. When you receive a lot of messages from the same sender in short time, usually you don't want to reply to all of them. By default reply is send once a day.
- Incoming message action: This field defines an action taken on the incoming message. You can discard or keep it or redirect/copy to another account (so it can be handled by another person).
- Below is a screenshot of how this should look like.