The Virtual Server Management page contains all tasks a user can perform on controlling Virtual Servers with LeaseWeb.
All tasks are categorized under 6 basic tabs: Server Information, SSH, Network, Firewall, API and History. These tabs are all separately discussed in individual pages below.
The Action panel also allows you to set data traffic notifications, reinstall the instance, manage passwords and IP addresses, access the console, support tickets and Acronis Backup .
- Virtual Server Management: Server Information
- Virtual Server Management: SSH
- Virtual Server Management: History
- Virtual Server Management: Network
- Virtual Server Management: Firewall
- Virtual Server Management: Data Traffic Notifications
- Virtual Server Management: Actions
Managing a Virtual Server
Perform the following steps to open the management screens for Virtual Servers:
- In the menu bar, under Cloud, select Virtual Server.
The Virtual Servers page displays.
- Click the "Manage" button for the server that you want to manage.
The Server Management page displays.
- Click the tabs at the top the management page to switch between the management categories.
- Under the Action panel, you can click the task that you want to perform.