DescriptionThe Server Management page contains all tasks a user can perform on controlling Bare Metal and Dedicated servers with Leaseweb.
All tasks are categorized under 8 basic tabs: Server details, Credentials, Notifications, Network, Graphs, Hardware, Private Networking and Remote Management. These tabs are all separately discussed in the pages below.
- Server Management: Server Details
- Server Management: Network
- Server Management: Graphs
- Server Management: Software
- Server Management: Hardware
- Server Management: Actions
- Server Management: Remote Management
- Server management: Credentials
- Server management: Notifications
- Server Management: Private Networking
Managing a Dedicated / Bare Metal Server
Perform the following steps to open the control pages for Dedicated & Bare Metal servers:
- In the menu bar, under Dedicated & Bare Metal Servers, select All Servers.
The All Servers page displays.
In the search field, you can search on one of the following fields:
- Name or Contract Id
- IP address
- MAC address
- Either click the name of the server link or the manage icon
- The Server Detail page displays.
- Click the tabs at the top the management page to switch between the management categories:
Each management tab has a section of actions at the bottom. The tasks in the action section are different depending of the tab you are working in. These actions are described on the actions page.