Files: Veeam backup
Browsing in restore points
Perform the following steps to browse through your restore points and restore specific files:
- Click the Files tab.
- In the search bar, type in the VM name or select pick VM from list.
- Select which restore point you want to browse.
- In the left pane, navigate to the directory you want to browse.
- Select the file you want process, and you can choose to either download, restore, or add the file to the restore list.
- When restoring a file, you can either choose to keep or overwrite the existing file:
Please note when using overwrite existing files on a Windows system and you are not using the build in local administrator account restores will fail. Please follow this guide to be able to successfully restore the files: https://www.veeam.com/kb1788