DescriptionVMs: Veeam vSphere
Restoring a VM
Perform the following tasks to restore a virtual machine:
- In the Home workspace, click "Restore" in the top pane, and select "VMware vSphere backup..."
- Select the restore type, in this case "Entire VM".
- Add the VM you would like to restore in the wizard.
- Choose if you want to restore the VM to its original location or a different one, in this case, we'll restore it to its original location.
- Optionally, you can fill in a reason for the restore operation.
- Review the summary and click finish.
- Once the job has finished, the status will change to "Success".