Cyberduck is a desktop client to upload files to our CDN Object Storage.
- Linux (cli only)
Installing Cyberduck application
Follow the installation instructions for your platform of choice, we will focus on the free cyberduck application.
Configuring Cyberduck application to use CDN Object Storage
Perform the following steps to configure Cyberduck application.
Before you start configuring, ensure that you have imported the Managing Object Storage Cyberduck file. Open it by clicking the file and select Open with Cyberduck.
- Open the Cyberduck application.
- Double-click the bookmark item in the main application window
- Fill in the following fields (you have received this info from us by email):
- Access Key ID
- Secret Access Key
- After login you can create a new folder, which is actually a bucket on the Leaseweb Cloudstorage platform.
- The bucket is the place where you upload the files.
- Select a folder to upload, and click the Upload button.
A Separate window will open where the progress will be showed: