DescriptionBackup: Dedicated & Bare Metal Server
LeaseWeb Backup service
LeaseWeb Backup is a fast and scalable server backup solution for Windows and Linux. This backup solution utilizes block-level backup technology to reduce backup windows from hours to minutes. Our technology only saves modified blocks, which increases storage efficiency. It also completes restorations at a much faster rate than normal, as it only restores the modified blocks rather than individual files or folders.
Installation and Configuration of LeaseWeb Backup Service
For more information on how to install and configurate the LeaseWeb Backup Service for multiple operating systems please view:
Ordering LeaseWeb Backup service
1. Click the 'Backup' icon in the Action panel in the menu of the server you are managing
The Backup page appears.
2. Click the 'Order now' icon at the bottom of the page
The Backup upgrade page appears.
The following steps will guide you through ordering the LeaseWeb Backup service.
3. Select the available Server(s) in the left menu which you want to order the Backup Service for.
4. Select the size of your storage pool from the drop down menu.
5. Complete the order by agreeing on the LeaseWeb general terms and conditions by ticking the box.
Links with information to the General conditions, LeaseWeb Policies, Services Specification and the Service Level Schedule are provided in the text
6. Click the 'Order now' icon at the bottom of the page.
7. A ticket will be created with your request. The delivery will be confirmed within two business days. You will receive an e-mail with an URL to the Server Backup Manager.