You can set recovery policies from selected files, folders, volumes, or a complete system from cloud.
Perform the following steps to create a backup plan for a device:
- Log into the Acronis portal using your login username, and click the "Continue" button.
- Enter you password and click the "Sign In" button.
- Click "Backup & Disaster Recovery" to open the dashboard.
- In the Acronis dashboard, click the machine for which you want to recover the data, and click the "Recover" option.
- From the list of backup dates, select the date that you want to recover the data from, and click the "Recover" button.
Based on what you want to recover, select either "Entire machine" or "Files/folders".
The software automatically maps the disks from the backup to the disks of the target machine.
You can select the recovery machine (physical or virtual), the target machine to which it needs to be recovered, and the disk mapping.
Click the "Start Recovery" button.
To modify the recovery options, click the "Recovery options" button when configuring recovery.
For more information about recovering data, please click here.